There are a number of reasons for you to consider subdivision:
• You are looking to convert the use and increase the value of your land
• You are looking to invest in land development
• You wish to generate a stable and financially secure future for your family
Do you need assistance to subdivide?
There are very few multi-skilled people who can manage the whole process by themselves, so the short answer is ‘yes’. Engaging an expert to assist you throughout this process is important.
How long does it take?
The whole subdivision process will typically take between 12 and 18 months from conception to completion (land ready for sale).
What about the quality of work?
Planright is one of the few engineering companies in the region that maintains a quality assurance system; a guarantee of our service to you.
What is the process?
The subdivision process is a small part of a much larger urban, peri-urban and rural development expansion plan.
It works like this:
• Meet with Planright to discuss the potential for subdivision
• Check on the zoning of the land, e.g.
residential or commercial
• Land is surveyed by our staff and Planright’s designers
prepare concept drawings and plans of subdivision for
• Planning Permit is approved
(including all conditions, e.g. stormwater)
• Our engineers prepare designs to obtain approvals
• A licensed surveyor prepares the title changes and our
designers prepare the required estimates
• Planright’s project management staff prepare the
specifications, tender and assist with the selection
of a contractor
• Planright’s Construction Manager supervises
• New allotments are released for sale
Who do I contact?
Call today for a discussion with our
Engineering Managers Michael McCarrey and Jeremiah Johnson. Michael and Jeremiah are all too happy to answer your enquiries and discuss your project with you.